There are so many reasons to vote on Election day. Incase you need some more here are 20 reasons why you should vote:
1. You have the freedom to, some people don’t
2. Fulfilling your civic duty
4. You get free stuff and discounts
5. Your “I voted” sticker looks really cool
6. The Merci, an online gift boutique, will be offering an “I VOTED” special only on election-day. If you vote, you can take 11% off all of their “made in the US products”.
7. The All American Clothing Co. is planning on giving customers a freebie for election day. What’s interesting about it is they will have a choice, a vote, and a decision of two sales: 1) Save 10% on any one sweatshirt. Or, 2) Save 17% on two or more sweatshirts.
8. Lipzen, is offering their all-natural lip butters as part of a buy one – get TWO free special. All a customer has to do is choose their three lip butters, and then enter the coupon code “ivoted” (without quotes) at checkout.
9. Sticky Fingers is offering a $5.00 pulled pork or pulled chicken sandwich if you show your “I voted” sticker. Find your nearest location here.
10. At 7-Eleven, you can vote for your presidential candidate with your choice of coffee cup. You can check the results by state or nationwide online.
11. Boston Market is hosting their own election “Bowl Poll” where you can opt for left wing or right wing, chicken or turkey. Stop by their site and vote!
12. Pinkberry, the leading yogurt retailer, has a Twitter promotion. On Election Day, vote for your favorite @Pinkberry flavor on Twitter using the hashtag #pinkthevote. 10 winners will be randomly selected on November 6 to win a free small yogurt with toppings.
13. JetBlue (JBLU) is offering an Election Promotion campaign: If the candidate you voted for loses, you’ll be in a drawing for a chance to win a trip abroad. The airline will offer 1,006 travel certificates to redeem on a round-trip base fare to any of JetBlue’s Caribbean or Mexico destinations.
14. Ben & Jerry’s: The ice cream shop is currently offering a special Americone Dream sundae, which includes Americone Dream ice cream (Ben & Jerry’s flavor made for Stephen Colbert), caramel, whipped cream and a selection of dry toppings.
15. Magnolia Bakery is offering on Election Day and election pack at all bakery locations in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. The pack costs $24 and contains a dozen mini vanilla cupcakes, topped with red, white and blue sprinkles.
16. Shake Shack, the burger chain, is teaming up with Rock the Vote for “Shack the Vote“—participants can stop by a Shake Shack location and fill out a Pledge to Vote card. They’ll then receive a coupon to receive a free cup or cone of Shake Shack custard on their next visit.
17. Blockbuster Score a free movie rental or video game rental with printable coupon. And no, your free film doesn’t have to be politically themed.
18. Olive Garden Treat yourself to a free Dolcini dessert with any entree purchase; just mention the Election Day email that went out to subscribers on the Olive Garden mailing list.
19. Starbucks Snag a free patriotic bracelet while supplies last.