3 cups peeled, sliced apples (about 3 large apples)
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blackberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Apple Crisp Directions:
1. Place apples, raspberries, and blackberries in a greased 8-inch square baking dish or a pie plate.
2. Combine the granulated sugar and the cinnamon and stir.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over the apples, raspberries and blackberries.
4. Combine the flour, dark brown sugar, butter and vanilla; mixing with a spoon until a crumbly mixture is formed and all ingredients are well blended.
5. Spread this mixture over the sugared apples.
6. Bake the crisp in a 350-degree oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the topping is a golden brown.
Enjoy! Top with ice cream if you’d like ❤