My friends LOVE this appetizer I created and always want the recipe. So, instead of just giving it to a few people I thought everyone might enjoy it. This appetizer is great for any party or gathering and doesn’t take long at all! I love it because it isn’t messy and oh so delicious. (Don’t tell anyone but I usually sneak some for breakfast.)
What you will need:
- 1 package wonton wraps (you can find these in most grocery stores, I use Nasoya wrappers)
- 1/2 lb hot bulk sausage -cook
- 1/2 lb ground burger -cook
- 1 8oz Buffalo Ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion -saute
- 1 2.25 ounce sliced black olive
- 1/2 cup chopped peppers or (1 can chile peppers for more of a kick)
Bake wontons for 5 minutes until light brown at 350 degrees. Make sure not to bake them too much because they will be going back into the oven with the mixture.
Sauté burger and sausage until no longer pink. Then, sauté scallion for 3 minutes. Mix this together with the buffalo ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, black olives and chopped pepper.
Spoon the mixture into the wontons (about one spoonful each).
To serve: Warm the mixture for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes about 40-50 wontons.